- SIZE – 3,500 s/f
- CONSTRUCTION COSTS – $700K
- STATUS – completed
Commercial renovation featuring:
- Adaptive reuse of vacant space within a historic brick factory structure into a dental suite. Located on the waterfront in Stamford, CT.
- The space was designed with an open, free-flowing waiting room/reception area, state of the art operatories, lab, and dental equipment.
- The contemporary interior design drew on the nautical surroundings, while maintaining the original brick walls and concrete floors of the historic structure.
- The space serves as a remote training center for dentists and dental surgeons.