- SIZE – 5,500 s/f
- CONSTRUCTION COSTS – private
- STATUS – complete
- 5,500 s/f, 2 story Adaptive Reuse of a Grange/Community Hall into a Contemporary Design Office.
- The design maintained the exterior facade of this state historic landmark, as well as preserved the existing wood floors, wood trusses, and performance stage.
- Using glass and natural materials such as slate and wood, a contemporary office landscape was created that includes a hanging acoustical trellis, independant pod offices, cantilevered glass Interior Design studio, and fully automated fixtures and appurtenances.
- The acoustical challenges created by the high ceilings and hard surfaces were mitigated with fabric panel walls and an acoustical wood slat-board feature wall.